Have you always been curious about real estate investing? Ever wonder how purchasing land, a home, or a condominium unit can transform into profits?
Who am I?
My name is Juan and I’ve been in the real estate industry since 2015, as a licensed broker.
Before I got into real estate, I used to be an investment analyst and financial control officer for the asset management arm of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). From my experience, investing in real estate is one of the smarter choices any investor can make – that’s why I decided to jump into the industry full-time.
Why Did I Make This Blog?
Over the years, many of my friends, family, and colleagues have asked me to demystify real estate investing for them. They felt intimidated and lost because they didn’t know where to start. Maybe you feel the same way right now.
Believe me, there’s no reason to feel confused. Once you know the basics, you’ll realize that investing in real estate is simple, easy, and even fun.
Anyone can earn from real estate investing if they have the capital and the patience so see the fruits of their labor come to life.
I made this blog for anyone curious about the real estate industry. It’s also a great resource for the smart, savvy investor interested in diversifying their portfolio. Sound like you?
This blog will give you a clear picture of the real estate industry as it is today, in the Philippines. And my promise to you is to tell it like it is, so you can make smart and informed decisions about your money.
If you’re new to real estate investing, or need a refresher, I suggest reading these blog posts first:
- The 4 Ways You Can Earn From Real Estate Investing
- Rental Yield Explained
- How do you differentiate a good real estate investment from a bad one?
- 5 Essential Tips When Shopping for Real Estate in the Philippines
- Top 8 Signs You’re About To Get Scammed When Shopping For Real Estate In The Philippines
- In-House Brokers vs. Independent Licensed Brokers
- Top 5 Things First-Time Real Estate Investors Forget to Do Before Buying A Property
- The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Real Estate in the Philippines: A Guide for First-Time Investors or Property Owners
Ready to invest?
Start exploring available real estate investments today. Tell me more about yourself, and I’ll be in touch with you personally within the next 48 hours. I’ll have several options ready for you to check out based on your budget and preferences.